Here at The Lion Hotel, our team is ever-expanding. And with restrictions easing and allowing us to welcome more people into our hotel and restaurants, we have some great opportunities coming up!
Front Of House
We are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a part-time bartender. For a number of guests, this is the most important role! You will need to portray enthusiasm and be a people person for the role to be a good fit for you.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Drink making (includes cocktails)
- Customer relations
- Money handling / Till work
- Accurate order taking (including allergens checks)
- General bar/drink stocking
- General bar cleaning
The role will involve evening and weekend work, and you may be required to work key dates, including Christmas. Previous experience is advantageous but not essential as training can be given.
This front of house role is at the forefront of our restaurant running as smoothly as possible. We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual who will not be shy with our customers. The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Accurate order taking (including allergens)
- Appropriate food and accompaniment suggestions
- Food delivery to the table
- Table clearing
- Check backs and dealing with issues as appropriate
- Drink order and delivery
This role is entry-level and would be suitable for anyone 16 and over. Full training can be provided so no experience is necessary. Evening and weekend work will be included and you may be required to work key dates, including Christmas.
Food And Beverage Supervisor
The food and beverage supervisor role is a perfect fit for someone who is willing to go above and beyond to ensure not only the guests are having a great experience, but also the team are on top of any bar and dining situation, no matter how busy the hotel gets.
Main duties can include, but are not restricted to:
- Management of the bar and restaurant
- Ensuring the timely delivery of food in the restaurant
- Ensuring the customer journey is the highest quality
- Handling customer complaints immediately and to the best possible outcome
- Manage the shift operations – including ensuring employees are arriving and leaving at allocated times.
- Cash management, including till counts
- Stock management, helping with ordering and stock rotation
The role will include working on a pro-rata basis, with 5 days on, 2 off a week, including weekends, as a full-time role. Due to the needs of the business, this will also include working key dates, such as Christmas.
Salary is competitive and will be agreed upon depending on experience.
Our available roles are ever-changing, so if you wish to be considered for future roles, please get in touch today to leave your information with us,
To discuss any of the roles above, please contact our friendly team today who will be happy to speak with you.